Aug 6, 2012

Weekly Menu 8/6-8/12

Source

What I'm cooking for my family:


Mon
Steel cut oats with sliced bananas, peanut butter, and raw honey
L English muffin pizzas
D Cinnamon biscuits and bacon
Tue
B Pancakes with toppings, apple slices
L Omelets
D Tortilla soup
Wed
B Steel cut oats with sliced bananas, peanut butter, and raw honey
L Bean and cheese nachos
D Scrambled eggs, breakfast cake
Thur
B Pancakes with toppings, apple slices
L Leftover soup
D Pumpkin waffles, bacon
Fri
B Muffins, apple slices
L English muffin pizzas
D Chicken and bean tacos, veggie, dessert
Sat
B Steel cut oats with apples and cinnamon
L Tuna macaroni
D Out for dinner
Sun
B Scrambled eggs, breakfast bars, apple slices
L Chips and cheese
D Spaghetti, cornbread muffins, veggie

Desserts/Snacks
  • Popcorn
  • Brownies
  • Celery/carrot sticks with peanut butter dip
  • Muffins
I'm excited about all the food variety we get to enjoy this week!

♥Shari

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy reading the menu plans. I always seem to make the same 3 things for lunch!Love some new ideas. Some weeks I make a plan and am always glad I did, need to make it a more regular chore.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!