Aug 17, 2011

A Look At My Day

A sneak peak into a day in my shoes:


○ Kids woke up at 6:30am on the dot. Check.
Served them breakfast and buckled them in their booster chairs in front of a movie. Check.
○ Took a shower in peace. Check.
○ Made my bed and did "chore" chart tasks with kids. Check.
○ Played dominoes with kids. Played blocks with kids. Read stories to kids. Check.
○ Worked on laundry and dishes. Check.
○ Texted some people. Check.
○ Tantrums errupted and dealt with. Bumps and bruises kissed ("Boys will be boys" and a beginner walker). Check.
○ Put the pillows back on the couch about 25 times. Check.
○ Made a healthy lunch for all of us. Check.
○ Put kids down for naps and played on facebook. Check.
○ Had a plan for dinner but procrastinated so they'll eat hotdogs (they had a healthy lunch, right?). Check.
○ I have to work tonight. Check.

1 comment:

  1. forsaking sleep to enter a new blog post for your followers to read. Check :)
    (Yes I noted the time to be in the afternoon, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you did your blogging in the late night hours!)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!