A sneak peak into a day in my shoes:
○ Kids woke up at 6:30am on the dot. Check.
○ Served them breakfast and buckled them in their booster chairs in front of a movie. Check.
○ Took a shower in peace. Check.
○ Made my bed and did "chore" chart tasks with kids. Check.
○ Played dominoes with kids. Played blocks with kids. Read stories to kids. Check.
○ Worked on laundry and dishes. Check.
○ Texted some people. Check.
○ Tantrums errupted and dealt with. Bumps and bruises kissed ("Boys will be boys" and a beginner walker). Check.
○ Put the pillows back on the couch about 25 times. Check.
○ Made a healthy lunch for all of us. Check.
○ Put kids down for naps and played on facebook. Check.
○ Had a plan for dinner but procrastinated so they'll eat hotdogs (they had a healthy lunch, right?). Check.
○ I have to work tonight. Check.