Dec 21, 2012

Feminine Friday: From My Closet [5]

 
 
 
Merry Christmas! Today is the day that Casey comes home after almost three weeks of being away {around 3pm}! We're SO excited! Our moving helpers are going to begin arriving around 5pm this evening to begin helping Casey with putting all our belongings into our moving van.
 
 
 
So I have to apologize for the lack of quality in my photos lately {okay, probably all my photos...}. I have a hard time convincing my "photographer" to go outside to take pictures once it gets dark and cool in the evenings and we all know indoor lighting isn't the best. And, I can't edit out the red eye for some reason. I usually have green eyes! ☺
 
The outfit:
 
Lavender cardigan ~ thrifted {Originally from Target.}
Brown tank ~ Gordmans
Khaki skirt ~ Wal-Mart
Brown flats ~ JCPenny {I love these by the way and where them all the time. They're about 1 1/2 years old.}

 
I have a few scheduled posts coming out over the next week or two and we are scheduled to get internet up and running at our new house December 28th! I love you guys for reading all my ramblings! I'll update everyone on our move first through Facebook next week! Have a super Merry Christmas!

♥Shari
 
 
* Moving soon or know someone moving? Check out 5 Tips For Staying Sane During A Move.
* Super busy and want to keep the emphasis on Jesus this Christmas? Check out 5 Ways To Keep Christ In Christmas.
* Need a great gluten free breakfast for Christmas? Check out Cinnamon Banana Bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!